"God never leaves us alone, never leaves us unaided in the challenges that we face."
--Jeffery R. Holland
My cousin Angie sends me an e-mail everyday, that she gets off of LDS nuggets, or LDS daily gems. They are always great thoughts like this one, or quotes from our church leaders. I look forward to reading them everyday!
I often find myself thinking can it get any worse? or whats next?? And I spend hours reading my scriptures and praying to try and find a sense of direction. Some times it feels as if I'm dealing with every day challenges by myself. Because my prayers aren't answered right away or answered and not what I was hoping for. But it never fails He always seems to pull us through, and later I look back and think that's why! Today as I opened up this e-mail and read it, it really hit home. What a great reminder! We are NEVER alone, maybe We just need to get down and pray just 1 more time!
THANKS ANGIE:)
3 comments:
Angie sends me those too! I thought that same one you posted was really good too! Great minds think alike!
I loved this one too! I love getting them from her too! They are always so uplifting! Love You
You are awesome! Thanks for the great quote!
Post a Comment