CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

I SAID I WAS A WHIMP!

So as I posted down below, I'm kind of a whimp when it comes to saying NO to my kids. So on our little weekend as We were shopping they would keep asking for this and that. I was like it's almost Christmas, and if you don't STOP I'm going to call Santa and tell him not to bring you any toys. (this is mostly Kobe who does all the begging) Kobe starts crying, I say do you think Santa wants to bring toys to kids who ball, and bug their mom or to kids who are good and happy? He says good! So later he keeps it up, so I have us stop and I pull them together and I say listen up! It's almost Christmas and you don't need EVERYTHING! you better quit asking, you think I'm being rude and I'm not you balling all the time makes me upset and it's frustrating! You both need to STOP and be grateful for what you do have! They say okay, and We continue on to the next store.
Maddi had said early as We were looking she really wanted a new purse. She had saw a purse at Clarie's it was $18, I said to you want me to buy it and you can pay me back with your money? She says NO that would take almost all of my money, so I said lets wait. So We get to Khol's and We head over to the purses, cause I REALLY need a new one! I have been eyeing a purse their for 2 months its $55 it was on sale for $35, BUT I can't bring myself to pay that much. I usually try to get them for $20 or less. (SORRY for adding my 2 cents) So I start looking at the clearance ones and I see this cute little purse for $12 I say Maddi do you like this one? She says yes can I get it? I say you're sure you like it better than the one at Clarie's, she said yes, so I say go ahead and get it. THEN she says I think I need a new wallet, cause my other wallet doesn't really match this purse so I end up letting her get a wallet too! (I'm so NUTTS!)
SO while We are looking at the wallets Kobe thinks he needs one, I say these are for girls lets go look by the boy ones. So We get over to the men's and they have these gift sets with a wallet and a swiss army knife. He goes YEAH! this is what I really want, cause Branson and Carson have a knife and I want one too. They were 20 bucks, so I say lets wait and go to Wal-mart and you can get a wallet or a knife. He says a knife, cause he can use it to cut sticks:) LOL And not to mention he thinks the Bywater boys are the BOMB! So I'm sure that's the main reason he wants the knife so he can be like them just as he likes to be a cowboy just like them:) So We stop at Walmart and get him a knife.
Earlier I told him I wasn't sure if he could get a knife cause he was only 6 and I thought that was to little. But I would check with his dad to see what he thought, he said I can just get it and not let him see:) I said NO that's not being honest son! So I called James & he said that would be okay, and I told him he could discuss how and when to use it.

SO WHAT CAN I SAY I'M A WHIMP! I told them that the purse & knife were their Christmas presents from me:)

So here is Maddi posing with her NEW gift! The BIG smile is cause she just counted her $ and has 52 dollars. And it's almost her birthday, and she will be gettin more $. She says maybe like in the 60's.


WELL, can I just say that the talk about the knife must have went in one ear and out the other:) I was blogging and Kobe comes over and says look what I found! I say what is it a string? I look at it a little closer and I say it's dog hair! He says YEAH, I found it on Diesel he needs a hair cut:) I said Kobe, you don't cut the dogs hair! (I first have him pose for the 1st photo) So then he runs up stairs and comes back down with a cup and says it's an E-speremint (experiment), when you put the dog hair in the cup with water and salt the dog hair turns white! It really does mom LOOK!
Here he is with his new knife in one hand and what he found in the other!

The E-speremint! SORRY you can't really see, and to tell the truth I didn't really look! BUT it REALLY does turn white, just ask him:) LOL

So then he had to put on his snow clothes and go out side to cut a stick! (the real purpose for the knife) And now he is trying to cut a toy fishing pole. Let's just say I think all of his things will be ruined!

2 comments:

The Christensens said...

Cute purse Madi!!! And that is HIlarious about Kobe....SO something Braxton would do!!!!! You are such a good mom!!!

Holly Jo said...

Mandi that is to funny, but dont say you are a wimp cuz I am the same way with my girls if they want they get

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI