WOW! I forgot what it was like to have little ones. Tonight We watched Caleb and Julie's girls while they went to Caleb's Christmas party for work. When they first got here Addie was so wound up, she was chasing Diesel (our dog) every where and he was going crazy. Maggie said good-bye mommy & daddy and I won't even cry! They are both so precious, I love having them! But tonight I was cooking dinner, and I always had to have an eye out for Addie so she wouldn't fall down the stairs or eat the dogs food. I would say Maddi watch her, then Addie would start to fuss and Maddi would get a little frustrated. I was thinking to myself these two little ones are a lot of work! Then about 6:00 Addie started fussing, Julie said if she did there was a bottle in the bag. WELL needless to say there was no bottle! Maddi and I both emptied the bag in search of a bottle but never found one. I had given her milk in a sippy earlier so I tried that & she just cried and cried. So I'd try to wrap her up in a blanket and she just kept fussing so I just put her down and let her cry. I felt so bad:( I think my kids were going NUTTS! James was gone home-teaching THANK GOODNESS, he would have went APE! He can't stand a lot of extra noise. So after she cried for about an hour I picked her up and she settled right down and was fast a sleep. They are both so cute! My kids loved having them, and it brought back a lot of memories for me of when my kids were little. The joys of being a mother:) I admire Julie she is a great mother and wife, but I must say she has her hands full with these two little ones:)
Maggie

Addie

Aren't they cute? I tried getting pics of them earlier in the night, but couldn't get them to hold still.
5 comments:
I just love sleeping babies! how sweet!
I'm tending Syd & Kaeson on Sat. & I've been trying to prep myself. We love having them over, but when your kids are older you kind of get out of "baby" mode don't ya think??
Sleeping babies are the cutest!!!! They always look so sweet
How fun! I bet your kids loved having them over. They look like two little sleeping Angels in those pictures.
Super cute girls.. Isn't it the best when they are asleep tho??? I bet you all had a great time with them..
Post a Comment