CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Cards

So I haven't sent out Christmas cards for the last few years, YES I'm a slacker! So this year on Thanksgiving Day, Becki, Jacki, and I had a little photo shoot. Jacki has a scrapbooking program so she design all of our layouts, I think they turned out PERFECT!! I absolutely love them, and I was dieing to share. This isn't the one I chose to send out, so I thought it would be fun to post.


Looks pretty good, don't ya think Jacks is a PRO?? Thanks Jackers:)

I'm sure I will say this again before the season comes to an end, but We wish you all a VERY MERRY Christmas! I hope and pray that We will all be able to take a few minutes and enjoy the spirit that's in the air.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card, I got that one too. It was a freebie from one of my favorite websites I have on my blog. I was going to use it, so I'm glad I didn't!!! Love the picture!!

Alison said...

Cute card. Your picture is adorable!

All About Us said...

I love the card!! Cute family

Darcie said...

Mandi, thats very cute. I really
like it, sometimes they take a lot of work. I better be getting
one :-)

The Christensens said...

That is so stinkin cute!!!

Alisha said...

CUTE Family

j.evans photography said...

I have to let everyone know that reads this blog that this card is a pre-made one, but the one Mandi is sending out is one I really made!

Keri said...

I love your chistmas card. You guys are such a cute family.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Dang, this looks awesome! Jacki did a great job! She could do this as a side busines. :)

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI