CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

SnOw MuCh FuN!

What a bunch of TuRkEy'S! These two crazy kids of mine were dieing to go out and play in the snow! As you can see We didn't get our tramp down before it snowed, so they would jump and push each other down. They thought it was great:) Maddi was quick to come in, but not Kobe he stayed out for awhile. When he came in he says it sure is WiLd out there, and I'm like why? He says that heard is so wild! He had been workin on the range on his bulls and horses:) LOL He sure does have an imagination and a love for the "country" life:)

I sure do love these 2, the are so much fun:)

6 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

What Great FUN them two have together. Do they ever not get along? They are such happy kids I am sure it has to do with a Happy MOM. I thought it was cold outside yesterday Kids are tough maybe if I ran and was wild like Kobe's wild herd I could stay warm I think him and Mick would get along great Mick thinks any farm or rodeo is a great place of imagination

Jamie Kent said...

My kids were so excited about the snow too. You must have had wilder snow across the street though!

All About Us said...

WoW!! The first snow!! That is way funny about Kobe.

Darcie said...

Its so great that kids can enjoy the snow and have fun in it. Don't you remember how much energy it took to play in the snow with all those clothes on.

Becki said...

Oh,Boy you are so funny! You need to come up to Aunt B's during the Christmas Vacation, for some country livin. Sure do lave ya!

twinsand2boys said...

My kids are loving this snow too, unforutnately they want to keep going in and out of the house and it leaves muddy puddles in my kitchen. *Sigh*

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI