CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

sleigh riding


Chris and Stacy and their family made a surprise Christmas visit:) And since We got the BEST snow storm ever, We thought We'd take advantage of it and take the kids sleigh riding. We scouted out a few different hills out west and ended up going out to Dewyvillie to the Norr's farm. Kobe was so excited to go with his dad on his snowmobile, he was grinning from ear to ear. At first I think he was a little nervous to go down the hill, so he just stayed with James and helped give rides back up the hill. And of course Maddi is always a little whimpy:) so the first few times down her & I went together. KC brought his trailer it worked out nice so We could go in and defrost a little. The Anderson's aren't used to this cold UTAH weather. Jerian brought her Coco-Motion and made up some nice warm coco:) The kids were having a blast, I love sleigh riding myself:) towards the end Kobe braved the hill and so did the BIG boys they are all kids at heart:) LOL

It was 5 o'clock by the time We finished up, and We were all starved so We stopped at the Crossroads for dinner. YUM! Then We took the kids home and got them settled and us adults went hot tubing at Crystal:) It was so freezing cold, but it was so nice and relaxing:)

THANKS GUYS FOR SUCH A FUN DAY:)

3 comments:

rigbyspot said...

How fun! You are always out doing fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun!! I'm so glad the snow is here, I can't hardly wait to go!!

Darcie said...

Nice slideshow! It looks like great fun. Gotta love that cocomotion

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI