This year I just feel like I am in another world, I'm usually up tight and full of anxiety. Not just at this time of year but I've been this way my whole life. And lately I just feel like I'm on a vacation and I don't have a care in the world:) I must say I LOVE IT! So I continue on with what my hubby says I do BEST blog! LOL
So any how... As you can tell Jacki has taught me how to do a slide show:) YIPPEE! So LUCKY you, no more long strips of pictures:) THANKS JACK!
Then I must post about the BEST Christmas present I received last night! I had talked to Jerian earlier and she said she was so excited to give me my gift, and that it was almost put together. I was thinking I wonder what it is... She was sooo excited on the phone. So as We were getting ready I started talking to James and I said so I wonder what Jerian is going to give me, she said it was almost put together. I said she is not very crafty (no offense). He says well maybe you'll be surprised. I was like so you know what it is? He says I don't know, We're tight and We talk (meaning him and Jerian) I was like GREAT these two are up to something. Well KC & Jerian came to pick us up for dinner and she brings in our gifts and she has the hugest smile on her face, so I get to the bottom of the bag and my gift is all wrapped up. I opened it up and it was to my surprise that she is a little crafty:) LOL
Here is a picture of my gift

This summer We all went to TIM MCGRAW at Usana. It was a BLAST! I have never really been a fan of celebrities or thought any actors or singers were HOT. But Jerian is in LOVE LOVE with TIM! So over the years as We have went to concerts, I think I have grown to love TIM too. I must say he is not as hot as Keith Urban though:)
We had the BEST seats ever! James and KC were basically along for the ride, so We kinda left them hanging. I don't think they minded, cause the girls in front of them kept them well entertained:) Jerian & I went all the way up to the stage for the whole concert, It was so awesome! I was bound and determined to get a guitar pick,so I was totally flirting w/ one of the guitar players and I'll just say it paid off. Then at the end of the concert TIM was running along the front of the stage giving autographs. So We pulled out our tickets for him to sign, I was thinking there is no way he'll grab ours BUT he did. It was like so unreal! I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
We always have so much fun together. We have been friends for years, it started clear back when We were first married. We used to live between them and Dave & Nena, We did lots of dinners together and went on several bike rides:) Those were the good old days. I love them just like they are family.
So I must say the picture doesn't do the gift justice. I'm so impressed that she came up with the idea, I think she is too. She said on the way home from dinner that she was so proud of herself cause she never thinks or does things like that. BUT I must say she has a heart of gold and has very many other GREAT qualities:) This is a gift I will treasure, it was one of the BEST dates We have had together. I LOVE YOU MISS!
One more thing! The reason James said they are tight and talk is cause she had him find my guitar pick and ticket. They make a GREAT team:) I had no clue!
2 comments:
I agree,She is awesome
What a great friend!
Post a Comment