CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MY CELEBRITY LOOK A LIKES:)

LOL not REALLY!
As I posted earlier my sisters and I were getting a little crazy with the photos on Christmas Eve. We were cracking ourselves up:) LOL We kept posing and posing trying to get the "perfect" photo. We were having a ball:) As you all know everyone thinks We all look just a like. So We took a bunch of pictures and then We'd zoom in on them and compare our facial features. We don't think We look that much a like not enough to get mistaken for each other. (which happens quite often) We have came to the conclusion that our mouths and chins are the only things that look the same, other than that We resemble each other, but it's not like We've been cloned:) LOL
without glasses
a few with glasses

our 4th sister (our mother)



We are by far from being celebrities! But I love all these guys more than anything in the world. We have our differences, but I know I can always count on these girls! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

People often mistake our mother as our sister too. They are CrAzY! I guess that's good for her or really bad for us, she either looks really young or We look old:)

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO WE REALLY LOOK THAT MUCH ALIKE?

5 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

I think you all really look a like! If I didn't know you, I can see why you get mistaken for each other!

Our Newman 6 said...

Yes I have to say their are many things you all resemble about each other. I definitely think your mom looks VERY YOUNG! I love each of you and am so glad that I can call you all my friends (sisters) Love ya Janiece

Darcie said...

You guys are so cute and I guess you do look a lot alike, never think you do. Jackie not so much. At least you can tell you are all related unlike my family.

Candice said...

You guys are all so cute!!! I can't believe how much you all look alike! I miss seeing you guys all the time!

Susan said...

okay... so we had to look fairly hard to tell who mom was in the pictures :) You are ALL so CUTE!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI