The joys of working @ Malt-O-Meal, or maybe NOT so joyous??
I just had to post this, Kobe is such a little nut! But I just love him and the CrAzY things he comes up with! So We go down to the kitchen this morning and I say so what cereal do you want? We both are standing looking @ the pantry FULL of all kinds of cereal, courtesy of our daddy. He says I don't want cereal I'm so sick of it, it's so gross! So lets face it I'm not the Betty homemaker and cook my kids breakfast every morning. Would you if you had all the FREE cereal you could eat?? So then I say well we don't have any bread, so toast is out! He says I'm not hungry. I say well it's along time til school lunch, you need to eat something. I open the fridge, lets just say there is not a lot of options. But I do see cottage cheese and Kobe loves it, so I say how bout some cottage? or maybe some eggies? (those are eggs in case you are wondering) He's like can I have both? I'm like what the heck sure! Then I see a kiwi sitting on the cupboard, another food that he really likes. So I'm like how bout a kiwi? So he sets down to eat all 3 eggies, a little cottage, and a kiwi. HUM.... I'm think'in what a breakfast! So maybe breakfast was a little more my idea than his, but at least I got him to eat and it wasn't CEREAL:)
So I wonder where does this kid come from?? You guessed it! He's mine:) They say mother like daughter, but in this case I think it's like mother like son. We are both a little nutty!! and loving it:)
2 months ago
2 comments:
I am glad you can admit you are a nut! j/k
That sounds like an excellent breakfast! I get kinda sick of cereal myself! I will post the Thanksgiving pictures as soon as I can Cade has the camera! I have a few layouts done I just need to put your family photo in them, I will have it to you by the end of the week.
Post a Comment