CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

COOKIES 4 SANTA

Today I was watching Newlin & Kesia's kids. So I thought it would be fun for the kids to make cookies for Santa. I called Jacki to see if she'd like to join us, and then thought it would be fun to have ALL the cousins come. So Jacki and I started things out by making and rolling out the dough, then we let the kids go WiLd! They had a ball, I was kinda going a little NUTTS at first. But after we got things going it turned out GREAT! I think Show-Bob and Sidy (Lance & Sydnee)looked like they had been in a war, they both had frosting clear up to their arm pits:) LOL

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Those cookies look awesome!

Chris and Cali said...

Good job on the slide show! It's awesome! Looks like the kids had a great time! You are a great mom!
Love ya!

Alison said...

You always say I do a lot of things but girl you have me beat by far...You are one amazing gal & work full time too!!! I just yell at my kids the whole time instead of letting them participate.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI