CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

ONCE THERE WAS A SNOWMAN

After We got home today, the kids were dying to play in the snow. James and I both had haircuts so I told them they had to play in the back yard. Why We were getting our hair done, Maddi calls and says she needed us to hurry home so We could see their snowman. I told her We would be there in a bit and it wasn't like the snowman was going to grow legs and run away:) LOL
Well, needless to say the snowman was still here. They had him fixed so cute:) A few years ago the Belew's gave us a little can with all the clothes or should I say fixings for a snowman. They had got it out and tried using all the stuff, it had a carrot and a corn pipe (that's what Kobe called it I don't know if that's what it's called for sure??) and coal for the eyes. But Maddi said that the stuff was to BIG for their little snowman, so she had to make do with what she had. So he has 2 eyes and a nose made of coal:)

2 comments:

Angela said...

That is so cute!

Belew said...

Cute!! I am glad to see that the snowman kit is getting some good use.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI