~Life doesn't have to be PeRfEcT to be WONDERFUL~
Well, this past weekend on my shopping trip with my friends we went to the Quilted Bear. I was just browsing at all the different booths and came across this little saying/thought. I read it once and then went back to read it again, I pulled out my little notebook and a pen to jot it down. I thought it was so nicely said!
I know that there are times I sit back and look at others and think there life is "PERFECT" and then start to evaluate my life and what I should or could have done different. But then I think We never truly know what goes on in others homes, and just because it looks PERFECT doesn't always mean that it is. I know that I have a huge problem with letting what others think of me and my family really get to me. James is always telling me this, and even my kids will say mom you don't always have to look "PERFECT" We are just going to the store. I say I know! But really I'm thinking We live in Tremonton and I'm sure We all know what that means. (just in case you don't you never want anyone to see you at your worst, cause the next thing you know the whole town is talking) gotta love small towns RIGHT??
Any way....I guess this post is more for me than anything. I just want to say although I know that my life is far from PERFECT, I can honestly say it is and has been WONDERFUL! I owe it all to my friends and family for helping me become the person I am today! I hope that I will be able to always have this thought in the back of my mind to remind me of all the WONDERFUL aspects in my life and also to help me focus on always striving to look for the positive and when I'm quick to judge to STOP and think about being in that persons shoes.
Well, maybe that was a little too random and doesn't make a bit of sense, but I feel better now! THANKS:) P.S. if you don't like it I guess don't read it!
2 months ago
11 comments:
I LOVE it!!! PERFECT POST!! When we stop & remind ourselves that our Heavenly Father's opinion is the only one that matters, it helps put things into a new perspective. Thanks for the reminder. I'm so proud of you toots!! I love you so much!!
Very well said. I Love it!! more people need to think that way. including me .
WOW! Thanks for the post! I really needed that today. I was feeling a little down about life and that reminded me we all have our ups and downs. Well said!!
I love posts like this, it makes me stop and think!!!!And that is so true, life is wonderful even if it is not perfect!!!!
What a perfect saying! I love it! Thanks for the post. I love reading your posts, they truly do make me stop and think of all small things in life we should be thankful for! Love ya sis!
Very well put Mandi.. Thanks for sharing that..
I LOVE IT!!! You are such a great person and I LOVE you.
OMG! Mandy Hales?? Is that you? This is Keri Burton. How the heck are you? I came across your blog through Jenni Belew. I hope you don't mind that I peeked. I don't think I have ever seen your children. They are so cute! My blog is private, but if you want I will send you an invite. Send me your address at keriguess@hotmail.com.
Amen!! I feel exactly the same way! It's so easy to think we are the only ones going through trials and that our life is so much more difficult than others. Thanks for posting that. Good reminders!
THat is said so perfectly. I am grateful for what life holds though like most it is not what we always thought it would be but it is WONDERFUL!!!
That is perfect and I will keep reading you are AWESOME! I love ya and your so sweet to me after I had posted the other day I felt like I was looking for some kind of selfish after what every one said I do have the best friends around thanks for the kind words. I could be around you 24/7 you have just this positive attitude that just glows around you. I Love Ya MANDI
GOTTA LUV SMALL TOWNS RIGHT??
Post a Comment