CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

FHE


Well last night James said he wanted to take the kids to Hardware Ranch for FHE. I was planning on going to the lights @ Willard Bay. But I thought I better take him up on the offer, it's not like he plans FHE every week. LOL Not really We let the kids pick. It only stayed open til 4 so We went this morning. We had a good time, it was snowing like CrAzY! So as you can tell in the pictures We are the only CrAzY ones how braved the storm:) We had the whole wagon to ourselves:)

Thanks James for planning FHE, We all had a good time:)

1 comment:

The Christensens said...

I love taking the kids to hardware!!!! Braxton loves all the elk!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI