Well as I posted earlier Maddi would be celebrating her birthday this weekend with Kami. So today James went sledding, and I took the kids to the cutest movie eVeR! Hotel for Dogs, it was so good! I got a few tears in my eyes and the girls said they did too...... oh,how sweet:) It was such a cute show, it made me stop and think about how grateful I am to raise my kids and watch them learn and grow. Kobe thought it was great too!Here's a pic. of my 2 CrAzY girls!
Kobe said NO way he didn't want to get a picture:) LOL

Maddi and Kami were so excited to have a sleep over! Maddi even said she didn't want to go with us to SLC yesterday, because she wanted to be with Kami. I was like WHAT?? But her dad decided she better go cause she would miss out on Build-a-Bear. After it was all said and done she said she was so HAPPY that she got her new chocolate monkey! BUT it was the longest ride home, her anxiety was killing her waiting for the "BIG" sleepover. They had a ball playing the Wii, watching a few of their favorite shows, going to the movie, and playing out in the snow! Maddi loves Kami so much, she decided not to have a party this year and just have a sleep over with Kami! I'm glad they get along so well, and they were both so good to include Kobe:)
4 comments:
My kids want to see that movie too! I am so glad to hear it is good. Ryan didn't really want to go. SO, I will tell him you liked it! Cute pictures!
Cute pictures! I'm glad your cute little girl had such a great birthday!
Looks like you guys had a fun filled weekend! Glad everything went well for Kobe's appointment.
Wow! I just got updated on your blog. You guys are always so busy doing something fun. What fun memories for your family. Your kids are cute as always!
Post a Comment