CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

CHOP STICKS

The things that amuse kids! Tonight Jerian & I took the kids to Saigon Towers, it is so delicious:) The kids all wanted to try using chops sticks, they were 25 cents each. I was thinking we are at a chinese restaurant I would think chops sticks would be FREE? But 25 cents is 25 cents, and I don't know how to say NO:) LOL Well lets just say it was a pretty entertaining meal! I don't know why but our kids always seem to behave really well when dads around. I felt like we were @ the zoo:) J/K burping, fighting, kicking, yelling, sticking chop sticks up the nose, hitting the fake tree w/ chop sticks as if it were a drum set and the mother flipping her son upside the head:) I was thinking do you guys NOT have ears and when I say cool it I mean it! It was so frustrating!! But needless to say Jerian & I still enjoyed EVERY ounce of our food YUM!


Here's a few picks of them "TRYING" to eat w/ their chop sticks!



2 comments:

Chris and Cali said...

Saigon is the best! Never tried chopsticks....might be fun! Cute pictures of the kids, but it is hard to have bad pictures of such cute kids! Love ya

Alison said...

YUM, I want some Saigon food. I know what you mean about kids not behaving as well without their dads. Mitch is working overtime and I might go CRAZY!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI