CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 12, 2009

EXPLANATION????

So if any of you are wondering what's up with the post down below. Well I must say it's James 1st attempt to BLOG:) I really don't know what he had in mind, but I was upstairs and he called me down to check out a few different blogs he had been looking at and then he rattled off the scripture. (the one posted below) So I'm like what does that mean? he says it's just one of my favorites so I thought "we" should post it on our blog.... So there ya have it! So I say OK go ahead and post it he's like I don't know how so I walked him through it and I tried getting him to title it James' 1st attempt to blog:) hee...hee.... BUT he wouldn't so I thought I should give you all an explanation:) I think he's worried that blogging might take his manliness away:) LOL I said you should say why it's your favorite so then he just types one of our favorite scriptures. MEN???

SO....... I guess you could say James is a blogger NOW instead of just a blog stocker:) LOL

4 comments:

The Christensens said...

Thats to funny :)

Unknown said...

I think that is so cute!!! Reggie wanted to comment on someone's blog once and he was so freaked out to do it. I love that James joined in, and I liked the scripture!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Job James!!!

twinsand2boys said...

WTG James. I like the scripture he posted.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI