CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

one more picture

This is me all decked out in my "gear" when I was with my hubby. For some reason I didn't see this pic. until today when James & I were looking at all the pics on our camera. So I just had to post it, since I think I look like a little hottie in my SKIDOO gear:) LOL

Just a little 411, this pic goes w/ a few posts down:)

4 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

You do look like a little hottie there!

The Christensens said...

What a hottie :)

Darcie said...

You look like a professional Ski-Doo rider. James should be proud.

Richardsons' said...

Mandi
Wow!! That looks like FUN!! What about all the Snow!! You are the Hottest Snow Bunny I Know :)
Jen

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI