CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

MoRe SlEiGh RiDiNg

This morning the kids & I went to our Primary activity. We had a good time the kids got to meet their new teacher and I got to meet my new class.
When we got home my mom & Jacki came over to hang out for a bit, Maddi decide to go home with them. After awhile Kobe and I rode up to gp. & gm.'s. Kobe wasn't to hip on the idea so I told him to bring his snow clothes and he could play with Show-Bob (Lance). Well Uncle Newly took them sleigh riding behind his snowmobile, Kobe thought it was GREAT! Maddi on the other hand was a little nervous so she just hung out with Sissy & Syd (Trevyn & Sydnee).
I always enjoy going to my parents, and one of the main reasons why is I look forward to seeing Newly's kids they are so CUTE:) I love how they get so excited for us to come up, I think they watch my parents house like little hawks. Not just for us, but for anyone it's like right when you walk in & get settled you hear a little knock at the door, and there they are:) SO CUTE:)



my lil syd
isn't she the cutest?
aunt manny thinks so:)



the girls



and the boys

THANKS Uncy New!

5 comments:

Becki said...

How fun! Wish we could have been there. We went sleigh riding with Rod's family today. It was fun too!

Anonymous said...

Newlin's kids are getting so big!! They are so cute, what fun pics you took :)

Jamie Kent said...

Those are fun pictures! You guys are always having fun!

twinsand2boys said...

The snow where you went is better than Jack Rabbit Hill...its really icy there. Looks like they had fun!

Darcie said...

Looks like a blast. It has been so cold lately I can't stand even taking the trash out. Newlin's kids are cute.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI