
Maddi & Uncle Beezer's share the same birthday, so tonight we had all the fam over to celebrate!
As you can tell Connor is filled with excitement:) LOL I think the older you get your birthday becomes just another day. But Maddi on the other hand has been dying all weekend to open her presents. She got a lot of nice gifts, but I think her favorite was her PiNk iPod. Tomorrow is really their birthday, but Connor had to get back to school.
Maddi will be celebrating her birthday all week long! Tomorrow she is getting her nails done and then this weekend we will be going to Build A Bear, and then Friday night Kami will be staying over and we will be going to the movies:) Kami had to go to her dad's this weekend so Maddi opted to celebrate next weekend with her!
We hope you 2 have a very HaPpY BiRtHdAy!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddi! We wrapped your present up on Saturday and Hayden will call you today when she gets home from school. Hope you have a great day.
Happy Birthday Maddi! The boys are saying, "Hey, that's my teachers!" They love having you for teachers. Emma was so excited yesterday...THANKS!!
Hey happy birthday Maddi. I am not sure how this works, 1st attempt like James about commenting. Put me on your list I send me back yours so you can be on my list. Just so cool!!! I might get the hang of this one day. Thanks Leslie
Post a Comment