CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

A nEw LoOk!

Well for awhile now I have wanted to change things up a bit in our house. But since I'm not very mechanically inclined, and my hubby isn't to sure about my painting skills. I have to wait til he is willing to help. And it's been a great way to get started on my spring cleaning. I used to be a "clean freak" and spring clean my house about every 3 months. But over the last couple years I have kinda went into a slump, and let my house go to pot. I'll just say it has been FAR from a priority! It's not like we are living in scum or anything, it's just that I have found there are better things in life than cleaning my house. And also if I let it go long enough this really HOT guy will start taking action and get things whipped into shape around here:) LOL

Here's a few pics of the new look. I'm not done with all the decorations, curtains, and all that stuff but at least I've got a good start. And I'm really enjoying the feeling of having a clean house. Don't worry I don't think I will ever revert back to my old obsession, I like the easy life:)


the family room

the living room
With out this man none of this would be possible:) LOL I owe it all to him! He truly is amazing, he his my best friend and I love his GUTS!! Thanks Honey!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like it!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks good toots!! I'll have to come see it in person.

The Christensens said...

I Like it I will have to come see it :)

Hess Bunch said...

New paint is always fun! I love the new look.

All About Us said...

I love changes. Chad is always the one that says we need a change. He always has to change the furniture. I love my man too. Nothing would be able to happen without my man. Looks good I love the new look. It makes ya feel like your living new again. Atleast that's how I feel when I do new thngs.

JeN said...

GOod job guys.. I love the orange wall!!!!! It's my fave.... Change is great!!

Alison said...

I am wanting to change things. I have a whole big thing of paint swatches sitting on the piano...I am the most indecisive person around. Yours looks GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I am an orange FINATIC! Wat to go James! and mandi!

JasonandBritt said...

Mandi, I love your new room! How fun and nice for James to help.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI