CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

just the girls....

Yesterday Maddi & I had a mom & me date. James was out playing in the snow, and Kobe went to tend Gp. & Gm. Hales:)LOL We started the day off by heading to Logan and looking @ new couches, and some new home decor. Then we met up w/ Darcie & Hayden @ one of our favs. Chilli's for lunch. Maddi & I shared a meal so we would have room for our fav. paradise pie:) Then we headed to the mall and a few other stores to do a little shopping. I love just being able to go and browse not looking for anything certain just hoping to find a deal! Maddi & Hayden went to Clarie's and bought a B.F.F necklace, it reminded me of my younger days I thought it was cute:) Here's few pictures of them @ the mall.



The older you get life seems to keep you busy. So it's hard to get in these much needed girl days, I love just hanging out and getting caught up on life.

Thanks for such a fun day girls!

6 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

That looks like a really fun time!

All About Us said...

I remember those days with my mom. Those were the good ole days. I think I was a little to spoiled though. Now I can't have anything I want I go through withdrawls LOL!! What a good time.

Anonymous said...

You are such a fun mom! I want to be JUST like you when I grow up:)

Keri said...

I think the mommy/daughter time is a great idea! I am looking forward to having them with my little one. :-)

Keri said...

PS - I'm loving your new paint job. It makes me want to repaint my home. lol

Darcie said...

Mandi,
It was real fun to get out and do something with you two. We really need to do it more often. I hope Maddi had fun sleeping over. The dog was driving her nuts, I think. She is way better behaved than most of Haydens friends.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI