CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 30, 2009

HUBBY TAG

SORRY I look like a dork in the pic.

Well I have been tagged by a few different people. I think I have done this before, but I can't remember and so I figure you probably don't either:) so here it goes!

Where we met: This is an interesting one:) James used to hang out w/ my sister (Kati) well maybe he dated her, I can't remember and we just don't talk about it as you can imagine it's kinda a crazy situation. LOL So any how after he got home off his mission we got reacquainted @ Taco Time!


How long we dated before we got hitched: We started dating/hanging out in June 1995 and got engaged on November 4, 1995 and got married March 15, 1996. So you can do the math:)

How long have we been married: It will be 13 yrs. on March 15th and we have been sealed together for for 10yrs. on September 25th.

What's my favorite feature about him: James has beautiful BIG brown eyes w/ super long eye lashes:)

What is my favorite quality about him: James has very many wonderful qualities, but the one that I admire most is that he is VERY easy going and does not get angry or worked up very easily. Which works wonders for us cause I'm kinda high strung and have just a lil temper:) LOL

What is his nickname for you: BABE! and I love it cause now Kobe even calls me BABE:) so cute!

His favorite Color: BLUE

His favorite food: TACOS and not mine:) LOL his moms are so much better! he has even told me that WTH? who says that?

His favorite sport: FOOTBALL/REDSKINS all the way!

Who said the L word first: I honestly can't remember, but I'll say him:)

Favorite couple thing to do: Well that's kind of a crazy question:) j/k LOL We love going on little weekend get aways w/ our friends.

How many kids: 2 James would love more, but I told him they will have to come from someone else:) but I think for now we are both happy w/ the 2 little cuties we have!

His hidden talent: He's an "EXTREME" snowmobiler:) LOL James is an amazing man and has tons of talents.

His age: let me get my calculator for this one I never get it right, he will be 36 on November 22nd. WOW he is OLD:)

His favorite music: He loves music, he'd rather buy a CD than clothes! I think he's crazy, but he listen to just about everything I'd say his fav. is Nickleback.

What I admire most about him: His knowledge, James is very knowledgeable about alot of things and I love it. He is so good w/ the kids helping them learn and grow in alot of different areas.

His favorite past times: I don't think he wants everyone to know his true favorite past time:) J/K LOL But one thing that I do know is that James really enjoys being w/ his family.(that's HEAVY on HIS meaning not mine j/k) When he was younger he loved going to his gp. John's farm and his family loves going on SUPER long rides and camping and I know James loves being apart of those times.

Will he read this: YEP! he's a blog stocker too:)

Just a little more about James, he is very shy and VERY quite and comes off very cocky (just ask my sister Becki LOL). But he is very well rounded and I don't mean chubby:) He is my rock and I love him with all my heart, I wouldn't be where I am today with out him. I LOVE YOU HONEY!! He does a wonderful job in providing for us, and he does more for me than you can ever imagine:)

2 comments:

Rowdy Roche said...

Your Husband is a Babe!

Anonymous said...

Make his head bigger why don't ya!! J/K, James is a great guy!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI