CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Bulid-a-Bear



We have kinda made it a tradition to go to Build-A-Bear every year when we take Kobe to his appointment. We have just bought clothes and accessories for there original ones over the last few years. But today they both got to make a new one! They both were all smiles:) I think it's kinda fun myself! I'm so amazed at all the things they have everything and anything from high heels to tents. SO CUTE!

When we first got to the Gateway we had lunch at Tacono's, the kids both thought it was awesome and the food was excellent! We had a good day spending time together as a family. I love days like this when everything seems to just run smooth and we aren't in a rush.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Jesica loves build-a bear...that is why we stay away!!! I will not show her Maddi's monkey she will want to go get one for her own. SO cute!

Jamie Kent said...

My kids LovE build-a-bear too! Maybe it is a Kent thing?

twinsand2boys said...

Looks like fun!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI