CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 15, 2008

STRIKE!

Well Jerian & I decided to take the kids bowling for a little F.H.E. Our hubby's stayed home cause they had been mowing (4 my dad) all day & needed a little rest:) So before we left my own little fam. had a lesson on honesty & then left our daddy home to rest.

We had an amazing time, Deven was the winner on the adults lane & then on the kids lane Triston & Shay tied, & Maddi & Kobe tied. But the most important thing is that we had a good time:) & some really good pizza! YUM! YUM!

I need to learn how to do a little slide show so I don't have a big lane of pics. all the time so SORRY:) EnJoY!




5 comments:

Darcie said...

How fun. You are so good to do FHE. Is that the Tremonton Bowling Alley? It looks so different. How the heck are Jerian's kids so tall. Shayden is a giant

j.evans photography said...

Looks like you had a good time! We need to get on the FHE bandwagon even though there is just the 2 of us. I think you are getting this blogging thing down! Love ya =)

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

What a fun FHE activity! I'm glad you and the kids had a good time!

JeN said...

well.. It looks like you gals made a great FHE.. way to go!!!

Our Newman 6 said...

HELLO! I love your blog thanks for your comment on ours now I know where you are. Great plan for FHE love it. You are such a sweetie, thanks for your friendship

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI