CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

BeSt FrIeNdS 4eVeR

Madison & Hayden

Look at these 2 cute girls! They are crazy when they are together, & both are ALL GiRl, that's 4 sure!! I love to have Hayden over, she reminds me so much of her mom. I guess it's true like mother like daughter. Darcie & I have had a lot of fun memories over the years, & although we haven't always lived close we have keep in touch. I hope Maddi & Hayden can do them same, there is nothing like good friends:) WE LUV U BOTH!!!

4 comments:

Darcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a couple of cuties!! Aren't best friends the best :)

Darcie said...

the deleted comment was from me, spelling error. I am so glad these two have been good friends. They have so much fun together, it makes it so much easier to get together too.

The Christensens said...

I love how coby wished he was a dog, he reminds me more and more of Braxton everyday!!!!! Did the corn maze end up being haunted? I want to tale the kids this weekend

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI