CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Deven teaching us how to lace the kids shoes the hip & trendy way!

These guys are a little camera shy!! I wanted James to sit in the middle of them,
but they said that would look gay!! They are talking about ReAL important stuff,
can you guess what it is??? SnOwMoBiLiNg!! (it's almost time!!!)
I can't wait NOT!!!

Triston & Kobe are playing some games on the computer.

3 cUtE gIrLs!!
Shay,Haylie,& Maddi



2 comments:

Darcie said...

Sounds like fun. I love bbq's especially with all the fruits and veggies of summer. I need Deven to show hayden how to lace her shoes, because she keeps telling me that there is this way to lace them and I don't know what she is talking about.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

You're so lucky to have all your family around on BOTH sides! I love being near my dad, but there are so many other family members that I miss terribly! I just wish we were ALL close together! It looks like the kids had a blast this weekend with all their friends and cousins!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI