CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

OUR WEEKEND

Well, I'm not to good w/ this blogging thing & I tried to type all of this & then put my pics. on, but they wouldn't load. So this is just a little intro. about our weekend & goes with the post down below. SORRY!

This weekend James & I had to work so Maddi stayed @ Kati's & Kobe stayed @ Becki's. Then on Saturday they went to the John Family Reunion in Portage w/ gp. & gm. Hales. They always have so much fun w/ their cousins friends & especially w/ gp. & gm. THANKS GUYS!!

Then on Saturday when we got home we had a little B.B.Q w/ our friends. We had some OuTsTaNdInG steaks that my hubby cooked on the grill & then a bunch of fresh veggies. And last but not least, root beer floats & cookies. The food was gReAt, but the friends are even BeTtER!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda freakin rockstar! I love you soo much! I'm soo jealous about your new purchase! That will be stinkin fun for your family. Lucky you, you get to pee in a toilet whil the rest of us r hiding in the bushes:) can't u just c me squatting. haha. Well your family is darling and I'm digging Kobe's shaggy hair, he looks like a stud and I must say Madd is gorgous! love ya girl! muAHH! Celee

The Christensens said...

Cute Blog!!! I love it!!!!

The Christensens said...

Oh and don't worry, it only took me a week to remember what your blog address was LOL

Alison said...

Cute blog! I just happened upon it. I so want a trailer...that is the ONLY way to camp.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI