CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

MY LITTLE CLOGGING GIRL!

Maddi has started clogging again this fall. She absolutely loves it, where ever she goes she is always tapping those toes. She takes from Lola Baker, and this year we are clogging at the new Tanglewood in Bothwell.



















The smaller pics. are at her review this summer.
It's a lot of fun watching her shake her little booty:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go little clogging girl!!

j.evans photography said...

Way to go Mads!! Groovy outfit in the 2nd pic. Mandi I should say you are addicted to blogging you are posting like crazy.

Darcie said...

Go Maddi!
We are planning on Saturday too. I told hayden and she is excited. What do you think about the celebration center or fun park? Which one?
Toby sounded fun, I think I would like his concert.

Jamie Kent said...

Way to go Maddi! Lola is awesome... I bet you are an awesome clogger!

Our Newman 6 said...

Way to go maddi, Hey mandi come by and see me when you take maddi to clogging you know I am real close by.

Thanks for the suprise you brought to us love ya!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI