CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

OUR NEWEST PURCHASE

James & I waxing our newest purchase.


For those of you who know me, know that I don't love being dirty. And I said I would never have another camper, but this summer we've went camping a bunch & loved it! So we decided to buy my parents trailer & hopefully put it to good use.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now lets get some use out of it :)

Anonymous said...

We miss playing with you guys!! Kobe looks cute with his new hair.

From: Chaz & Jace

Darcie said...

Way to go. Camping is so fun, Remember when we broke your table in your other trailer. That totally sucked. We will have to go camping, but we are tenters.

Belew said...

I am so glad to see that you got your pics on. Welcome to the blogging world.

Angela said...

I'm adding you to my list! I miss ya!

Jamie Kent said...

Hey you guys have fun with your new purchase! Your blog is very cute!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

How fun! I can handle camping when there's a camper involved. It's the tents that I don't love. I bet you'll have a blast with your new purchase!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI