CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

*TOBY*

This weekend we went to Toby Kieth, at Usana with KC and Jerian, and Jared and Marci. It was tons of FuN!! We ate at the Texas Roadhouse in Ogden, it was way good food, and all of it was"homemade". Our waitress was way hooked on the "homemade" bit, she said our rolls are homemade, are steaks are hand cut, our dressings are homemade are pies are homemade. (and so on) We all were sick of listening to her sales pitch by the time we left:) But the "HOMEMADE" food was good! Then at the concert we had a good time watching all the drunks, make fools out of them selves:) good times!



Hope you enjoy the pics. they are all little cause this is the slide show I couldn't get to work, and didn't want to bore you with a big long strip again:)




Beck & Kati went to Toby too. They invited me but we already had our tickets, but I had to get a pic. with them. I love my sisters!!
























I'm not really a huge fan of Toby, but I must say he is proud to be an AMERICAN! At the end of the concert he did the song American Solider, and one other but I don't know the name. And they had a slide show of a bunch of our soldiers, in action and few pics. of the flag. It was the best part of the concert! I too am proud to be an AMERICAN, and I'm so thankful to all those men & women who leave their families and are out there fighting for our FREEDOM!

2 comments:

JeN said...

It looks like you had a fun date night even if you aren't a huge Toby Fan.. and I can say, you and your sis's are some hottie po totties!!!

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Usana before. That looks fun to be able to take blankets & stuff!! Glad you had a good time :)

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI