CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

GO BEARS!!

US @ THE GAME!!!
We decided to go 2 the BEAR RIVER vs. BOX ELDER football game w/ KC & Jerian. I'm not a big fan of football, but thought it would be fun for Kobe to watch, cause he can't wait until he is old enough to play. I went to football games in high school, & have wacth bits of NFL but don't have a clue about the game. But Jerian on the other hand has the game down, she has been going to all of Triston's practices & games, so she filled me & Maddi in on all the plays. It wasn't 2 bad, but I've got a lot to learn before Kobe starts.

1 comment:

Darcie said...

You and Jerian are hot mamas! Go Bear River Beat Box Elder. I hope they won. I used to love those games in high school, but I never watched them.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI