CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

TAGGED

I have been tagged by Amy, so here it goes.

4 RANDOM THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY HUSBAND:

1. I love that he is way easy going, and doesn't let things bother him. He never worries about things (at least he never shows it & never tells if he does) or makes a big deal of them. (that is total opposite of me!)
2. I love his touch, just knowing he is there means a lot. (he has a calming affect)
3. I love the GrEaT father & hubby that he is:) especially when he does the laundry that's a big BoNus that I love!!
4. I LOVE it when he gets a hair cut!! Freshly groomed men are my fav. SO HOT!!

4 MOVIES I COULD WATCH OVER & OVER:

1. GREASE: is my all time fav. LOVE IT!!
2. PRETTY WOMEN: color me hApPy there is a sofa in here for 2!!
3. COYOTE UGLY
4. HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL: 1 & 2 Maddi & I love these shows I tell her they are like GREASE of the 2000 era.

4 T.V. SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER & OVER

Well I'm not a huge fan of T.V. or movies so this will be hard. I think T.V. is a waste of time!!

1. CMT: my top pick, especially if I have to do laundry:)

Then I don't really watch any other shows regularly. but I listen to all the shows James & the kids watch like: Dirty Jobs, Hannah Montana, Ice Road Truckers, Zach & Cody, and so on.

4 PLACES I'VE BEEN

1. CABO SAN LUCAS
2. TEXAS
3. SOUTH DAKOTA
4. CALIFORNIA

4 PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY

1. Aeropostale
2. Current Catalog
3. Bath & Body
4. ULTA

I guess that's what you get when you shop on line.

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

1. COOKIES
2. MY HUBBY'S DUTCH OVEN POTATOES
3. DESSERTS (ANY KIND I HAVE A WAY BAD SWEET TOOTH)
4. MY DADS DUTCH OVEN CHICKEN

Really any kind of food I'm not to picky look at me!

4 PLACES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

1. HAWAII
2. FLORIDA (that's where James went on his mission)

Other than that I don't really care, vacations are always nice where ever they are as long as I can sit back & enjoy the SUN!! But I'm happy here at home as well.

4 THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR

1. Christmas (so I can have some days off work)
2. The new year 2009 so I can make some new resolutions that I will break after the 1st week!!
3. SPRING it's a few months closer 2 SUMMER & the hot summer sun:)
4. A trip to DISNEYLAND (I hope)

I know I'm really boring, but I don't have much on the calender. We just live day by day:)

4 PEOPLE I HAVE TAGGED

1. Jacki
2. Lynsi
3. Brittani
4. Darcie (I know you just did on, but how about another??)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tootie, you haven't been to Cancun you've been to Cabo San Lucas!! You're such a nerd j/k! Love ya

Heather W. said...

Mandi...hey it's Heather McWilliams-Ward. Seen your blog on Jenni's. You have such a CUTE fam. Check mine out if you'd like :)

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI