We got together with Jeremy, Darcie & Hayden this weekend, we went over to
their house & had pizza & let the kids play. Then we went to the Heritage Farm to the corn maze, they had a hay jump, & a few other
activities you could do. The kids had a lot of fun, Kobe said he wished he was a dog so he could sniff his way out of the maze. (what a kid!) Then after we went to
Casper's for ice cream, (if you ask Darcie she'll say it was the best part!! J/K) I'd agree I'm always up for sweets!!
2 comments:
Mandi, you guys are the stinkin cutest family! I love this pic of the 4 of you! And I love the cute one of you 3 sistas! All of your hair is darling, who does it??..:)
Mandi, I hope you had as mush fun as we did. I hope we can do it again soon. Thanks so much for coming.
Post a Comment