CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Kamryn's Baptizm

What a bunch of STUDS!!

My Kids just love little Maggie!


Maddi & Kami


Connor baptized Kamryn on Saturday, what a special day for her. Hope you enjoy the pics of the fam.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW girl!! Look at you coming into the blog world with a BaNg!! Keep posting, I LUV all the pics!!

Darcie said...

I haven't seen kati's and caleb's kids forever, I can't belive how big they are.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

It's so fun to see pics of all the kids. Kami looks precious in her baptism dress. I'm so glad I got to see pics of the big day!

Angie said...

Those are some studs at the top!! I love looking at your family and hearing about the exciting adventures you're taking!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI