CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I did it!

I did it! With the HELP of Jacki, I finally have a blog. I've been thinking about doing a blog for awhile, but I'm not to good with the computer. But the #1 reason I haven't done one is cause I don't have a lot of time, & it's just one more thing to keep up. But I love being able to look @ everyone elses & keeping up with them & what is going on in their world. So I thought maybe some of you would like to know about us!! So here it goes, it will take awhile for me to perfect it! So check back soon for other post & some pics. Thanks Jack!

7 comments:

j.evans photography said...

Looks good. This weekend we will have to get you all set up with pictures and things.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Yay!! I've been hoping you'd get a blog soon! I'm glad Jacki helped you and talked you into it. The background looks way cute! I can't wait to see some pics and to be able to keep up with you this way. Love you!

Farnworth Family said...

I am so glad that you have a blog now! I have changed my open house to the end of October so let me know if you need those bows before then and I will bring them down in a couple of weeks. I hope that you are going to Bear Lake. I love you Mandi!
Love,
Cami

Anonymous said...

Yeah my BFF Tootie!! I am so glad you got a blog!! I love ya so much Tootie !!

Angie said...

Looks great Mandi!! It does take a lot of time if you let it. But it's a great way to keep up with people you don't see often (or do)!!

JeN said...

I am glad that you joined the blog world.. I look forward to keeping in touch with you in this world of Blog..

Darcie said...

YEAH! It looks so good. Way to go. I am excited to read it. Your top picture is soooo cute.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI