CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

SuNnI'S sHoWeR

Last night my sisters, my mom & I gave Sunni a shower. It was fun to get to know her mom and a few of her lil sisters. We (my lil family & I) don't follow the rodeo circuit much so I don't know Sunni all that well, but we got the basic down last night. She is from Lehi, Ut. she is the oldest of 7 kids and she is a rodeo girl. (she ropes) She will be an awesome lil wife for my baby bro:)

SuNnI

all us girls minus Kati

the lil girls & Sunni's sisters


She got a lot of nice gifts, THANKS to everyone who came:) And I must say that Jacki deserves all the credit she did the most work, GoOd JoB Jacks!!
And then I just wanted tell Connor how much I love him he will make the BEST lil husband. I hate to see him grow up, it brings tears to my eyes:) CONGRATS to the both of you!! And we are sorry we won't be able to be @ your BIG day! We will be thinkin about you though:)

4 comments:

j.evans photography said...

Thanks for the credit! She did get a lot of nice gifts. I was amazed at all the things she got! Hope you guys have a fun time on your trip! Love ya!

Our Newman 6 said...

She is DARLING and I am sure she will fit right in with the SISTAS LOVE YOU GUYS Have a Fun Safe Trip

BTW when we seen you guys at the dr. we were there for mick he had an ingrown toenail :( he would of made a horrible scene if he really new I am so glad he didn't know because it was an AWEFUL scene just in the exam room poor little guy he is beginning to HATE the Dr.

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

How fun! I wish I could be there to enjoy all the festivities with you guys. Sunni seems like a real cute girl. I hope I'll be able to get to know her sometime too. I can't believe you're leaving for Mexico tomorrow! I can't express how jealous I am! I hope you have a blast! It looks like grandpa's party was a hit too. These are the times, with all this stuff going on, that I wish I lived closer to enjoy everything with you guys. I love and miss you all!!

Suz said...

I'm feeling old....Conner is getting married.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI