After we got off the ship we headed to Vegas! And you will never guess where we stayed.........HOOTERS Hotel & Casino, for 20 bucks a night we couldn't pass it up! (thanks Jerian) We went to MGM and saw the lions, then to M-n-M, we got to M-n-M @ 6:05 and the last movie was @ 6 so we missed it:( we were all kinda bummed! Then we went to Coke-a-Cola and they had a polar bear that the kids got a pic w/ and then we had to try the tastes of Coke around the world WOW! some of that s#!t is nasty! But it was fun for the kids:) Then after that we had to try just 1 more buffet @ the Monte Carlo and then we just walked the strip. It was kind of an eye opener for the kids, and I was a little nervous myself and had the worst nights sleep!
Over all I think we had the BEST vacation ever!! And got to see lots of fun things and the kids were real troopers and traveled well:)



2 comments:
Your cruise looks like a blast. Your kids are so lucky. Your pictures are all so cute, and it looks like you saw the sun.
I'm glad you had such a great time. You missed one of my favorite stops in Vegas. Under Coca Cola and MnM World is an arcade that has the best and I do mean the best food ever. Next time you'll have to stop. I would love to go on a cruise some day, but doubt that will happen, I'm scared of being out in open water...
Post a Comment