CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

HaPpY bIrThDaY KoBe


WOW!! I can't believe my baby boy is 7 years old today:) It seems just like yesterday when we welcomed this sweet lil man into our family! Kobe is such a lil cutie!! I love the things he comes up with, his imagination is WiLd!!

He loves being a "cowboy" and spending time @ Uncle Rod & Aunt B's. He loves to wear his "cowboys" (aka Wranglers)

His favorite food is ice cream:) and he always wants a "after day snack" when he gets home from school and he thinks he needs dessert after every meal:) What can I say he has my sweet tooth!

He LoVeS STAR WARS and has a hard time focusing on anything else when "his" show is on:) He likes to stay up til 10:00 p.m. every Friday night to watch the so called "Last Episode of Star Wars"

He is a very early riser! Even if he goes to bed @ mid-night he's up by 7:00 a.m. this makes me so NUTS!!

He loves to "snug" and we all love to "snug" our tiny man:)

He loves being outside and could play for hours by himself:)


I'm so grateful to have this little man in our family! I love you son and hope you have a very HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

7 already??? Geez, time flies!! Hope he had a great birthday!!

Jamie Kent said...

Happy Birthday Kobe! I like Star Wars too!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI