Here's a few pictures of my family being CRAZY!!
Kami hanging upside down:)
Show Bob just had to have me take his picture w/ his chicken bone in his mouth, he is such a funny lil guy:)
Haddi, Addi, Trevi
WOW!!
James & I
All the boys w/ Aunt B and Uncle Rodenjoying their dinner:)
Kobe hanging upside down:)
The 2 cutest girls ever!!Maggie & Sid


Last night we went to Syd's birthday party and after the party Kobe went to Aunt B's for boys night and Maddi went to Aunt Kate's for girls night. Maddi & Kobe love being w/ their cousins! Kobe is in heaven @ Aunt B's, he loves helping and playing on the farm:) And as you can tell from the picuters above Maddi, Kami & Trevi love dancing and being silly girls:) And for some reason I always luck out and don't usually have to take a turn w/ boy or girl night. Which is fine by me, I can only handle one at a time! Thanks Aunt B and Aunt Kate!!
No comments:
Post a Comment