CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

WHAT

a CrAzY week!! :) :)

So as many of you know I'm back to work and can I just say this has been one crazy week:) Monday night we had family night and we all worked in the yard and planted our flowers. I think our neighbors were probably embarrassed to say they lived by us, our yard was a weedy mess! It still isn't and probably never will be all that great, but it looks much better! I kinda lack in the yard/gardening department:)

Then on Tuesday I took the kids to get their hair cut. (posted below) After we got home from that Maddi & I went to watch Marki @ her dance revue. She is an amazing little dancer!! I took some pics but they aren't that great so I'll spare you:)

Then on Thursday we took the kids to go pick out rabbits to show @ the fair. Maddi was able to bring hers home, but Kobe's is only a few weeks old and needs a little more time w/ her mom. So he'll bring his home in a few more weeks. The kids have been having a ball w/ the bunny, they have feed it carrots and checked on her every hour of the day:) I'll post pics later! After we got home from getting the bunny, Maddi & I went to watch Trevi @ her dance revue. She did a solo and did an awesome job! I was going to take pics of her, but my batteries were dead:( After the dance revue Maddi & I went to Wendy's w/ gm. Lynn and aunt Jacks. James and Kobe had their own little date. And you will never guess where they went to eat.......Burger King (YUCK!!) But they had to go there cause the toy in the kids meal was......STAR WARS!!! Kobe is totally hooked on Star Wars lately.

It seems like we have been running all week! Maddi had clogging twice this week and also started coach pitch. I'm so ready for school to be over, so we can slow down a little:)

No comments:

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI