CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cloggin Kids

Yesterday Maddi had a clogging competition @ Lagoon. James & Kobe stayed home to get the laundry done and get things put away. What an awesome husband I have huh? Maddi & I met up w/ Kami & Aunt Kates:) They dance w/ Bear River Country Cloggers (Lola Baker), Lola does an awesome job and keeps things low key. I love it! She is always so positive and my lil Maddi loves tapping her toes where ever we go:) Kami took last year w/ Dance Factory and changed over this year and it made Maddi's day!! They will be doing a duet @ their review:) they are 2 great lil cloggers!





4 comments:

Candice said...

Cute pics!

Darcie said...

What some cute costumes. I remember those days. Lagoon sounds fun.

j.evans photography said...

Looks like you had a fun time on your trip! The kids must of really enjoyed it too! That's cute that Mads and Kami can do a duet together. You will have to let me know when it is their review!

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

Look how tan you are after your trip! I'm a little jealous. I'm glad you had a great time! Those are 2 of the cutest little dancers I've ever seen. :)

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI