CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 25, 2009

The NEW biker BABE:)

Well as many of you know my dad had a wild hair last year and bought a bike:) LOL I'm sure you are thinking Rick on a bike?? That's what I was thinking too!! and I think my mom thought he had gone crazy!! (not really) Not to long after Connor got one too. They both have been really good at sharing them!
James & I have both always wanted to get a bike, but thought we should wait til our kids were older. Well Connor wants to sale his bike so James & I test drove it over the weekend. WOW!! Can I just say I've been in heaven!! After the reunion the kids went & played w/ their cousins. So we went on a lil ride we took the back rodes to Ogden, it was so freakin AWESOME!! I think I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time:) All I can say is WOW!! On our way home it started to rain on us, and I even thought that was FUN!




I'm TOTALLY sold, but I'm not sure if our budget is:) LOL and don't worry I didn't hold my legs up like that on the ride. I was just doin a quick pose for the camera as the "new biker babe" :) :)

THANKS CONNOR!!

6 comments:

Our Newman 6 said...

I think you should buy it if not we want it. Scott and I have wanted one FOREVER but say the same thing we will wait until the kids are older they are so fun. I think they make you feel YOUNG again. I love the pic you are a biker babe for sure girl...

Anonymous said...

We always say the same thing...when the kids are older. Fun road trips, huh?? It's totally you tootie!!

Alisha said...

You should do it!! Then get Jerian and KC 2. We have a good time riding. It's nice to get out just the 2 of us.

Darcie said...

You guys look really good on that bike. I think you should get it:-)

LARSEN CREW said...

Keith is so jealous, not jealous just envious, he wants one so bad that may be our next big purchase. Or a truck we can't decide but it will be awhile before any of that happens.. You guys look so bad A** on that bike good for you guys

Keri said...

You guys are so dang cute together! You make a HOT biker babe. Lol I hope you wore helmets though....I just love to read your blog. You are so good at keeping it updated. I need to be better at that. It sounds like you have had an awesome start on the summer season. Loved your vacation pictures. I am so jealous. It lookd like tons of fun!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI