CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

HaPpY 80th BiRtHdAy GrAnDpA!

Yesterday we celebrated my Grandpa Udy's 80th birthday. We had a little open house @ the Corinne church for friends and family. Over all I think we had a pretty good turn out, it was alot of fun for me to see all my gp. & gm. friends from here in Tremonton. I love them all so much and each time I see them I always get a few tears in my eyes. Seeing them brings back alot of wonderful memories of my sweet lil grandma, who I love & miss dearly.

Any how......My grandpa is the fifth of six children and was born and raised in Fielding. He is a wonderful example of hard work and a perfectionist. If you ever wonder where I get my anxiety and OCD from it would be from this wonderful man:) And I wouldn't trade him for the world! He and my grandma had 2 girls one being my mom the oldest and then her sister Ilene. Grandpa loves being around his family and is truly one of a kind. He loves to be w/ his "girls" and loves to shop:) You can't say that about to many men:) LOL My grandma passed away in December 2002 and my grandpa later married Ann Norman from Corinne. My grandpa and Ann have taken many trips together and love doing temple work and working in their yard. And they keep busy supporting all their kids and grand-kids. Ann's family has been wonderful to my Grandpa and I'm glad he is not alone. Although I do miss being able to just stop by @ his house here in Tremonton. I look forward to talking w/ my grandpa a few times a week, he and I keep each other up to date. He is one of my best friends and I love him dearly.

I hope you had a wonderful day Grandpa!

My Grandpa & I


Grandpa, Aunt Collen, Uncle Lex



















3 comments:

Alisha said...

How fun!! Mandi you look amazing!!!
Have a fun vacation. Do you have a cat that needs fed?

Darcie said...

Mandi, I have always thought your grandpa is the most handsome grandpa I know. He has always looked so young and really hasn't aged in all these years. I am glad to hear he is doing well.

JasonandBritt said...

Looks like the party was fun! I wish I could have been there!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI