CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

WA~HOOO:)

So Maddi scored her first goal of the season on Wednesday night!! WAY 2 GO SISTER:) I don't know who was more excited me or Maddi:) LOL Both the kids are picking up the game pretty well, I am very proud of them.


On a different note......I made it through my 1ST week back to work. It wasn't so bad, my boss is a little onorery. ( IDK if I splled that right & spell ck. didn't catch it)B UT I'm sure I can cure her of that in NO time:) LOL And I must say Monday night was a bit CRAZY, but nothing we couln't handle. And I owe most of that to my WONDERFUL husband, he always picks up my slack! Thanks BABE!! I sure do luv ya:) And of course we couldn't make it through a day w/ out the help of Gp. & Gm. Hales, they are amazing:)

And for those of you wondering YES we are still planning on going on our cruise, so lets hope they get the swine flu taken care of:) ONLY 10 more days!!! :>)

Other than that we are just enjoying life, hope all is well w/ all of you!

4 comments:

Alison said...

I have been thinking of you every time I hear them say not to travel to Mexico! Don't go bringing that SWINE FLU to us!! Aren't you grateful for a good HUSBAND! I SURE AM!

j.evans photography said...

CONGRATS MADDI!! Way to go Gina!

Are you guys sure you want to travel to Mexico?

No Buckaroos said...

Good luck on your cruise! Hope you have a great time - be careful and stay away from the sickies!

grandma Deb said...

We have been missing you. I hope you have a great time on your trip just have the kids wash there hands all the time and you should be fine. Sorry you had to go back to work full time I guess they couldn't get along with out ya. HaVe fUn!!!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI