CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Texas Cousins

Yesterday Lynsi my cousin & her husband Walter came to town. They moved back to Texas a little over a year ago, we had a little get together @ my mom's. My mom fixed some homemade chili that was wonderful! But I must say the cookies really hit the spot:) It was fun to all be together.

Jacki, Lynsi, Brittani & Me

Walter, my mom & Lynsi


We missed everyone that couldn't be there:)


P.S. NOTICE my hair is finally long enough for a pony:) Sorry I don't look all that HOT in the picture. But on another side note yesterday I started my new job:) LOL Not really but since I'm off work I thought maybe I could help my bro. mow. So yesterday I drove a riding lawn mower for my first time WOW!! You'd say WOW too if you saw me, it was so crazy! For those of you that know me know that I'm not all that coordinated so it was a little scary! I think Caleb was laughing the whole time:) gOoD tImEs!!! And I was crying @ first cause I was thinking I don't know if I can do this! It turned out to be OK:)

3 comments:

j.evans photography said...

I can just see you on the mower! They take a lot of coordination to drive I have decided. When I mowed mom's lawn once I broke a tree branch because I couldn't figure out how to do the steering.

Darcie said...

I can't believe you have never driven a ride-on mower with your families business. I bet it was fun. Your hair must grow supper fast, it looks cute back. Walter looks like he could be related to the Falk's, don't ya think?

Walter and Lynsi Hohmann said...

It was SO good to see you and the kiddos! I'm so glad you were able to come to your moms to visit. Your pony looked adorable. :) Good luck mowing lawns - you'll do great!

P.S. I need to put a plug in for Walt looking like a Falk - it's true. We've been asked more than once since we've been together if we're brother and sister. -sigh-

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI