CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

SpRiNg BrEaK

I'm so sad that SpRiNg BrEaK is coming to an end. We haven't done anything to fancy, but I have loved having the kids home & takin it easy. Here's a little run down of our events over SpRiNg BrEaK:)
We started it off on Wednesday night going to one of our local favorite restaurants El Parral. Then after that we went & got some frozen yogurt @ Maverik & took a little drive around the valley. Then on Thursday we went to the movies, Maddi & I went to Monsters vs Aliens and Kobe & James went to Fast & the Furious. IDK how their movie was but Maddi & I liked Monsters vs Aliens it was a pretty cute show:)
Here's a pic of Maddi & I we were sportin our hats when we went to the show:)
It was James' weekend to work so on Friday we just kinda hung around the house & then a lil later Maddi & I went & got a pedicure. After that the kids just played outside w/ the neighbor kids. Then on Saturday morning the kids & I headed up to Fielding to the egg hunt. We were going to try Tremonton's this year but opted out cause the kids wanted to be w/ their cousins.

Here's Maddi & Kobe before we left

Lance,Kobe & Trevyn

Maddi & Carson

After the egg hunt Kobe went to play @ Gp. & Gm. Hales' . Maddi & I went to the Hannah Montana movie w/ Heather & Schauna & their girls. It was such a cute movie, I LOVED it!! After the movie & when James got home we headed over to Chris & Sue's for a BBQ w/ the Benson Clan:) We had a good time.....and as always we ate way to much!

SORRY no pics of these events:)

5 comments:

Alison said...

Cute! Jes wouldn't go to Monsters vs alien movie...she won't do 3D, she's a geek. It sounds like you had a lot of fun!!!

All About Us said...

You guys always have fun cute ideas to do as a family!! What a fun Spring Break!

Hess Bunch said...

Sounds like some fun days. I want to take Kellen to Monsters vs. aliens, I think he would really like it.

Darcie said...

Could you please adopt me? I wanna get a pedicure and go to the movies and to dinner and to get yogurt.
Sounds like a great time.

Keri said...

I love how you are always doing fun things with your kids. They are so lucky to have you as a mother.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI