CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 22, 2009

BEFORE and AFTER

So I have been begging Kobe for a few months to get his haircut & Maddi has been asking for a haircut. So on Tuesday night I took them over to Alison's to get their haircut.

Kobe wanted his head shaved, but James didn't think that was to great of an idea so I told Alison to cut it as short as she could w/ out shaving it. He looks so handsome! When we got in the car to come home he said mom I look like an army dude! Then he says when I go to school my friend Ammon won't even know who I am:) LOL

Maddi has been growing out her bangs, and wanted to cut her hair extra short to try and grow it out all together. She also wanted her hair to look like Aunt Jacks:) It turned out darling!

They both have short, short haircuts and are ready for the HoT SuMmEr SuN!!


BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Wow those are some major hair cuts. They both look so cute. I love maddi's style.

grandma Deb said...

Tell the kids they look great I love the haircuts It a makes them look older and so adorable!!! Way to go mom you take such good care of them!!

j.evans photography said...

Mads your hair looks so good! I didn't know you wanted it to be like mine!

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI