HOMEWARD BOUND!!
We were up and on the road by 8 a.m. and we drove like you know what! LOL
We made lots of good memories and had lots of FUN!! Thanks Marsh Family for the BEST vacation EVER!!
It's always nice to be home! and a special THANKS to Uncle Brad for watching over our baby Diesel and to Gp. Kennard for watering our lawn:)
2 months ago
5 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time! That is awesome!
WOW! Looks like you guys had a blast! Thanks for sharing all your fun on the blog!
I'm am so glad that you had a great time !!
looks like you all had a blast I wish I could have gone on a cruise when my kids were little. that will be such an awesome memory for your kids, they will talk about it for years. You guys are great parents!!!! Glad you made it safe and sound......
How fun!! How was it to have the Seat Life :) LOL. Your pictures were way fun to look at.
Post a Comment