So as I was getting Maddi's hair ready for school this morning, she says mom guess what? I say what? She says today is my 3rd grade program I'm like well why didn't you tell me before now! I said I have to sub school lunch and daddy's @ work and
gp. & gm. are gone. She started to cry and I said well why didn't your teacher send a note home? She said he did last week, but we were gone. I felt terrible! I said well if it's @ the end of the day I'll be there. As I dropped her off I told her to find out what time it was @ and call and leave a message on my phone, but that if it was early in the day I wouldn't be able to be there. She said
ok and closed the door w/ big tears in her eyes:( OH MY!! I was so sad, I didn't wanna let her down so I was
hopin &
prayin it would be @ the end of the day. Well I got her
lil message and it all worked out it didn't start til 2:) :) I was so relieved!! I met up w/ Kati and her & I watched our 2 cute girls toot their little horns (recorders). It was a cute
lil program, and I know Maddi has been working so hard in her music class to pass off all her recorder belts.
I thought this was a cute pic of the 2 of them:) They both have loved learning how to play the recorder. But as for Kati & I it kind makes us
NUTTS!! :)
LOL
Good Job Sis!! Mom loves you!!
2 comments:
I am glad you were able to make it to the program. Are they both in the same class?
Look at those cute little girls! I remember playing the recorder in grade school. Sure glad you and Kati were able to make it to the program.
Post a Comment