CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

photo shoot....

On Sunday we had a little photo shoot over @ my parents house. Jacki put it all together & took every one's pictures for our Christmas cards, here are a few pics she & I took w/ my camera. Some of them are a little blurry & dark......but I guess that's what you get when its FREEZING cold outside & you are in a rush:)


My parents w/ all their grand-kids, but the newest addition. They have 15 grand-kids WOW!! I can't believe it, I still remember living @ home w/ all my brothers & sisters. It just seems crazy to think we all have our own little families now!

I guess there are actually 16 grand-kids counting Payton,(Chuck's son) he is also missing from the picture.
2 handsome boys, and 1 pretty little lady..... Kobe, Carson & baby Em
My sweet lil Maddi Jane, w/ Addie May



We don't get to my parents very often, but I sure love it when we do so I can see all my cute nieces & nephews:)

1 comment:

Jeff & Marci said...

Cute cute! Maddie is getting SO tall! She's gonna be taller than you soon ;). You have such cute kids.

MaNdI * KoBe * JaMeS * MaDdI